By using the jambegames.com (Jambe Games) web site, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not post or transmit through Jambe Games any defamatory, threatening, obscene, harmful, pornographic or other material which would violate or infringe in any way upon the rights of others, or which would give rise to criminal or civil liability and/or violate federal or local law or regulation.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Jambe Games users.
- You must not post messages that are vulgar, crude, sexist, racist, homophobic or otherwise offensive
- You may not use Jambe Games for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links (“Content”) that you submit, post, and display on this website (jambegames.com).
- You must not modify, adapt or hack jambegames.com or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with jambegames.com.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any Jambe Games members (“Spam”).
- Multiple accounts are not allowed and will be deleted.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of Jambe Games, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your jambegames.com account.
While jambegames.com prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Jambe Games cannot be responsible for the content posted on its website and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the jambegames.com site at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the jambegames.com website for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. We will notify you via e-mail when any changes have been made to the Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms and Conditions.
- The Jambe Games website makes it possible to post images and text hosted on Jambe Games to outside websites. This use is accepted (and even encouraged!). However, pages on other websites which display data hosted on jambegames.com must provide a link back to Jambe Games.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you or any user provides to the Jambe Games’ website. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove any text and images you have stored in the system.
- We encourage users to contribute their creations to the public domain or consider progressive licensing terms.
- Jambe Games undertakes to obey all relevant copyright laws. We will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws. To make a claim, please provide us with the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorised to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Jambe Games to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorised to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Jambe Games is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Jambe Games may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from the 25th of March, 2019.
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you choose to register for an account on our website (https://jambegames.com/). This information includes:
– Your username
– Your email address
Website usage information is anonymously collected using cookies and Google Analytics.
How do we obtain this data?
Personal data is provided by you in a few ways:
Google Analytics: to collect non-personal information including the web browser you are using, your location (country and city only), and search term you used to find the site via search engines. All data collected for Google Analytics is anonymised
How we will use the information about you?
We collect information about you to:
– To release to law enforcement or other third-parties when required to ensure compliance with the law of either the country your services are hosted in or in any legal jurisdiction binding upon us
– Internal record keeping
– To improve our products and services
– If you give consent, we will send an email newsletter from time to time.
We do not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission (consent) or are required by law to do so.
How do we keep this data up-to-date?
Any information we hold about you must be kept up-to-date by you at all times. This can be done by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or you can manage your own data via your account settings.
How do we protect this data?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online including; areas or files only accessible using a password, encryption and firewalls.
We only store your data for as long as you have an account. Accounts that have been inactive for a while will receive an email notification of notice to inform them their account will be deleted. We will continue to keep and store your information and details about you if you continue to use our website. When your personal information is no longer required, it will be safely destroyed.
We would like to send you a newsletter (via email) which may be of interest to you. You will only receive this newsletter or any notification email if you have given consent. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please kindly email us (email@example.com) and request to be removed.
You can manage your email notification settings via your account settings.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of all your personal information that we hold on you, please login to your account and go into your account settings and “export your personal data”.
Request to delete your data
If you wish for us to no longer store your personal data, please login to your account and go to your account settings where you can “delete your personal data”. This data doesn’t include any information we require for administration, security and/or legal purposes.
Jambe Games collects data on how you use the website, but does not personally or directly identify you when you visit our website. This information may include the content you view, the date and time you viewed the content, links you clicked, or your location information associated with your IP address (city/town/country). Your experience on our website is tracked anonymously using Google Analytics.
How To Disable Cookies?
You may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers (http://www.aboutcookies.org).
How to contact us?
Please contact us if you have any questions about any of our policies, terms and conditions or information we hold about you:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org